How to Start a Mastermind: The 5 Step Blueprint
Are you trying to do something different with your life, but feel like you've hit a wall with what you can do on your own?
Have you done everything right – gotten up early and stayed up late, reading, writing, recording and going to conferences?
If these things describe you, join the club of thousands of beginners who feel like they're spinning their wheels.
If you can relate to what I just described, there's a solution. A way for you to get ahead and tap into a resource only the most successful people seem to understand.
NO MORE GUESS WORK!
Learn the tools used by entrepreneurs like Napoleon Hill, Andrew Carnegie, Jim Rohn (and more…)
In this book, you'll learn:
- How to determine the purpose of your mastermind group
- How to get the right people on board,
- How to host awesome meetings that engage your members,
- How to facilitate interaction between your members, and
- How to build a community that draws in and attracts success-minded people
Blueprint Your Network:
- Plan your mastermind for maximum impact
- Map the powerful network you want to have with you on your journey of success
- Grow your network to include people around the world who will help you achieve your goals
- Engage and connect with incredible, goal-oriented people
What is a Mastermind?
Let me show you how to assemble a group of people for a specific purpose, on a regular basis, and who will help each other achieve their goals. Let me show you how a mastermind group keeps each other accountable, provides encouragement and feedback, and provides needed support.
Let me show you how you can surround yourself with the right kind of people who will help you get where you want to go while helping you build your legacy!
When you surround yourself with positive people who are focused on achieving their goals, there is no stopping you. When you create a system of accountability, encouragement and one where you can use the resources of everyone involved, the world is your oyster.
So, how do you harness the power of a mastermind? How do you start one and how do you make it successful?
I can't wait to show you!