The 14th episode of the Empowered Podcast features business owner, and leadership coach, Scott Fay.
You'll hear how Scott made an intentional effort to grow beyond “just a landscaper”. He'll share how he became the right hand man to John Maxwell, as well as how you and I can discover the sweet spot in our own lives.
**If you're interested in winning a free copy of the book, click here and tell me your favorite part of today's podcast!
To help you build a life of success and significance by helping you discover your sweet spot.
How Scott defines empowerment:
If I empower somebody, I unleash their hands. I feed their mind, their soul and their body to the extent that's possible. If I empower somebody I give them an idea, I give them a vision, and I give them actions
What Scott and I talked about:
What does a typical day look like for you?
Every day, I reflect and plan. Every day I do my day on paper before I live it out in life. Before I plan my day, I reflect on yesterday. I reflect and I plan.
GET MY EMAILS
PLUS the business tools I use daily!
Enter your name and email address and I'll send you emails that are guaranteed to help you move your business forward.
I ask myself, what have done yesterday that would have been more productive.
Since you decided to face your fears and charge forward, what have you stopped doing?
You have to pull the weeds in your life.
What was the last movie you saw?
EPIC Question: What is one tip, or one piece of advice you can give people who are just starting?
Understand that today really matters. Yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here.
Resources and Links Mentioned in This Episode:
- Book: Discover Your Sweet Spot by Scott Fay
- Book: Developing the Leader Within You by John C. Maxwell
- Book: The Success Journey by John C. Maxwell
- Book: The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John C. Maxwell
- Book: Good to Great by Jim Collins
- SUCCESS Magazine
- Blog Post: The Only Question that Matters
- Book: Start with Why by Simon Sinek
- Podcast: Empowered Podcast #11 w/ Amy Porterfield
- Fun Word: Kaizen – Japanese for “improvement” or “change for the best”, refers to philosophy or practices that focus upon continuous improvement of processes
Connect with Scott!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Help Out the Show !
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!