Episode 23 the Empowered Podcast is a special treat! I share an “off-the-cuff” hangout I had with my friend James Kinson.
James tells us why you should start a podcast. He shares with me about why he started the Cash Car Convert blog and podcast. He also shares how his life has been changed over the seven months since he started giving back to the community and telling the world about what he has to offer.
To help you get out of debt by selling your car and buying a better beater.
Resources and Links Mentioned in This Episode:
- Listen: The Cash Car Convert Podcast in iTunes
- Listen: The Cash Car Convert Podcast in Stitcher
- Attend: Podcast Movement, Dallas, Texas
- Attend: James' talk at Podcamp Dallas, March 4th, 2014
16633 Dallas Parkway,
- Listen: James' most recent podcast episode – CCC017 – 4 Reasons Not To Be an Average American
- Read: The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure by Grant Cardone
What's Next Blogging provides HD-quality tutorial videos that walk you through the process of fixing any problem you might have with your blog or website.
Connect with James!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Help Out the Show !
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!