Episode 30 of the Empowered Podcast is something out of the ordinary! I share a talk about the traits of successful people with my friend, Nick Loper.
While browsing the internet a few weeks ago, I found an awesome infographic called, the 17 Traits of Successful People. It shows us 17 different beliefs and behaviors successful people possess. The infographic also shows us the opposite traits, traits which are had by unsuccessful people.
I thought it would be fun to talk about these success traits with Nick and share our thoughts with you. I hope you enjoy!
Resources and Links Mentioned in This Episode:
- iOS App: Gratitude Journal 365
- Listen: Read to Lead Podcast by Jeff Brown
- Read: Virtual Freedom by Chris Ducker
- Read: The Top Ten Distinctions Between Millionaires and the Middle Class by Keith Cameron Smith
- Read: The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
- Read: How to Start Your Professional Podcast by Ellory Wells
- Visit: http://businessideas247.com/
- Visit: http://www.nudgemail.com/
- Visit: http://www.whatsnextblogging.com/
- Visit: https://idonethis.com/
- Attend: Podcast Movement Conference
Infographic: 17 Traits of Successful People
What's Next Blogging provides HD-quality tutorial videos that walk you through the process of fixing any problem you might have with your blog or website.
Connect with Nick!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Help Out the Show !
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!