EP41: Building Online in the Off Hours w/ Jeff Stephens (@CrazyDadLife)
Today I talk with Jeff Stephens of Crazy.Dad.Life. Jeff has a wife and kids plus a full-time job, as well as a full time job as a daughter-chauffeur. I wanted to talk to Jeff and find out how he's able to blog, podcast, and build an online business all while juggling so many other responsibilities.
If you think you're too busy to pursue your dreams, you need to listen to this!
To help you survive the madness and navigate your daily family chaos
EPIC Question: What is one tip, or one piece of advice you can give people who are just starting?
Be productive. Be tenacious. Don't just sit there and be happy or comfortable with where you're at. Start to explore and get a little bit out of your comfort zone. Start to reach out and learn something new. Never get comfortable with where you are because you'll never expand your horizons.
Resources and Links Mentioned in This Episode:
- Read: The 4 Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss
- Read: Eat, Move, Sleep by Tom Rath
- Read: What if you Had More Time + Productivity Challenge by Ellory Wells
- Listen: Smart Passive Income Podcast by Pat Flynn
- Listen: Entrepreneur on Fire by John Lee Dumas
- Listen: Starve the Doubts by Jared Easley
- Listen: Amy Porterfield's Podcast
- Listen: A Crazy Dad Life Podcast by Jeff Stephens
What's Next Blogging provides HD-quality tutorial videos that walk you through the process of fixing any problem you might have with your blog or website.
Connect with Jeff!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Help Out the Show !
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!