EP45: 4 Lessons I’ve Learned Along My Podcasting Journey – My Talk at Podcast South Florida
Episode 45 the Empowered Podcast features the talk I gave at Podcast South Florida in July.
While I was on vacation to Miami, I had the opportunity to meet and speak to a group of podcasters in south Florida. I wasn't quite sure what I could teach a group of experienced podcasters, so, I spoke from the heart.
4 Lessons I've Learned Along My Podcasting Journey
1: Believe in yourself and in your message
- I asked: Who here has an ok podcast?
- I asked: Who here has an awesome podcast! ?
- No one will ever tell you to go
2: Know your why
- I asked: Who here can clearly state why they're doing a podcast?
- I asked: Is your why different today than when you started?
- Use your why as a filter for every guest & episode
- Knowing your why will be like fuel to your fire and an extra boost of energy when need it
3: Grow your network
- “Strangers have everything we want in life” – Grant Cardone
- Your best friend was a stranger at one point
- Think abundance instead of scarcity
- In whatever area you want to take to the next level, you'll need to know more people to make happen
4: Go all in
- No one wants to partner with the guy who is half-assing it
- Show up, every day
- Do 1 thing. every day
- Make 1 new connection, every day
- Get 1 step better, every day
Take back the freedom in your life! Now is the perfect time to build a business online.
My training course, “Turn Your Offline Expertise into an Online Business” is the perfect way for you to get started.
Take the first step and ENROLL NOW!
Connect with me!
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/ellorywells
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/ellorywells
- LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/in/ellorywells
- Google + – www.google.com/+ellorywells
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Get Every Amazing Episode!
Enter your name and email address and I'll send you a brief note when every new episode comes out. Never miss The Ellory Wells Show again!
Help Out the Show !
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!