Episode 47 of the Empowered Podcast features author, researcher and financial genius, Tom Corley.
A few years ago, Tom started doing research into the habits of rich people. What he found was the rich people had “rich habits” and poor people had “poor habits.” As a person passionate about routines and habits myself, I was eager to have Tom on the show. I'm also extremely eager to share his story and his rich habits with you!
To bring you the habits of the rich and the keys to success.
How Tom defines empowerment:
Empower means to gain some control over your life.
What Tom and I talked about:
How did you empower yourself to make the changes necessary to get you to where you are today?
The first thing that happened after completing the research was my mindset. My thinking shifted. My belief structure was really shaking at the very foundation. I realized all of my beliefs were limiting beliefs.
Since you decided to face your fears and charge forward, what have you stopped doing?
- I stopped over-eating. I knocked out the junk food.
- I stopped my negative thinking. I stopped beating myself up and criticizing myself.
What was the last movie you saw?
EPIC Question: What is one tip, or one piece of advice you can give people who are just starting?
Engage in 30 minutes or more of reading for educational purposes. I think that is real critical.
And the other tip I'll give you is we all have a relationship seesaw. You want to limit the poverty relationships to less than an hour a week. Increase the time you spend with your rich relationships to more than an hour a week. That gets the relationship seesaw tipping in the right direction.
Resources and Links Mentioned in This Episode:
- Read: Rich Habits by Tom Corley
- Read: The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino
- Read: Personal Branding Toolkit by Ellory Wells
- Listen: Tom Corley on the Cash Car Convert Podcast with James Kinson
- Listen: Marlee Ward on the Empowered Podcast with Ellory Wells
- Listen: Laurel Staples on the Empowered Podcast with Ellory Wells
- Listen: JV Crum III on the Empowered Podcast with Ellory Wells
Take back the freedom in your life! Now is the perfect time to build a business online.
My training course, “Turn Your Offline Expertise into an Online Business” is the perfect way for you to get started.
Take the first step and ENROLL NOW!
Connect with Tom!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Help Out the Show !
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!