Episode 49: Ellory Tells All. This episode is a little different. I got to sit down with Ellory and talk with him about our story.
We discuss how working in corporate America changed for him and the events that caused him to become a full-time entrepreneur…and I got to add in how things affected me as well. Let us know your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or send us a tweet!
– Ashley (Ellory's other half)
Resources and Links Mentioned in This Episode:
- Attend: Turn Your Offline Expertise into an Online Business – Ellory's training course
- Read: EntreLeadership by Dave Ramsey
- Read: 48 Days to the Work You Love by Dan Miller
- Read: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Read: How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
Take back the freedom in your life! Now is the perfect time to build a business online.
My training course, “Turn Your Offline Expertise into an Online Business” is the perfect way for you to get started.
Take the first step and ENROLL NOW!
Connect with us!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Help Out the Show !
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!