Episode 63 of the Empowered Podcast features entrepreneur, email list building expert, and founder of Authority Engine, Ben Krueger.
If you've ever wondered why the experts say, “The Money is in the List!” then you'll want to listen to this episode. I ask Ben what these experts mean, how to build a list, and how to build a business online.
Ben is living the laptop life and joins us today from Thailand! If you want to build (or grow) your online business and create content authority, this is a must-listen!
To help people leverage the power of podcasting to accelerate their progress and launch their business into the spotlight
In this episode you will hear about:
- How much you will have to bring in to live in the exotic land of Thailand
- Is it important to your business to have a podcast?
- Brand name vs personal name when it comes to a domain.
- .com vs .net
- Why the money is in the email list.
- AWeber vs MailChimp vs InfusionSoft
- When you should to start building your email list.
- How to warm up a cold email list.
The EPIC Final Question: What is one tip, or one piece of advice you can give people who are just starting?
A lot of folks get caught up in minutia because they think it's going to make a difference between it working and it not working.
In order to remove some of that self-made pressure – think about it as a game. You're learning this game that has the potential to benefit you a lot in the long run as well as benefit those that you can help out in the long run. If you think about it as a game, it removes you just enough that you don't feel so personally attached to some of those minute pieces.
Want more info about Aweber vs MailChimp? CLICK HERE to download the free top 10 email marketing software report!
Resources and Links Mentioned in This Episode:
- Read: The Lucrative Listener Test by Ben Krueger
- Listen: The Empowered Podcast with Whitney Miller
- Join: Ellory's Membership Site to help you build your email list and online business
Take back the freedom in your life! Now is the perfect time to build a business online.
My training course, “Turn Your Offline Expertise into an Online Business” is the perfect way for you to get started.
Take the first step and ENROLL NOW!
Connect with Ben!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Help Out the Show !
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!