Episode 64 of the Empowered Podcast features business owner, virtual assistant, and my favorite interview connector, Jessica Rhodes.
Jessica and I get into the details of what it's like to start a business. We talk finance, a little bit about taxes and how to legally form your business. Jessica shares her journey and it's one you won't want to miss!
To provide a variety of support services to busy and time-strapped entrepreneurs and small business owners
In this episode you will hear about:
- Should you follow your passion or follow the money?
- The benefits to NOT having a “Shark Tank” type of business.
- LLC vs. S Corp
- Spouses of entrepreneurs
- Jessica's story
- How to build a website if you aren't a “techy” person.
How Jessica defines empowerment:
I think the word empower means you have the confidence to do something that you don't know if you can do.
What Jessica and I talked about:
What was the last movie you saw?
The EPIC Final Question: What is one tip, or one piece of advice you can give WOMEN who are just starting?
Only start a business; only go down this road if you are okay with failure; if you are okay with taking risks; if you are okay making a lot less money than you used to for a long time.
Resources and Links Mentioned in This Episode:
- Listen: The Empowered Podcast with Kary Oberbrunner
- Listen: Leaders In The Trenches Podcast with Larry Winget
- Listen: Eventual Millionaire Podcast with Larry Winget
- Listen: The Empowered Podcast with Dan and Vanessa Hayes
- Listen: Rhodes To Success Podcast with Diane Gardner (tax coach)
- Listen: The Empowered Podcast with Matt Theriault
- Read: Podcasting Good to Great by Jared Easley
Connect with Jessica!
- Web- interviewconnections.com
- Web – entrepreneursupportservices.com
- Email – Jessica@interviewconnections.com
- Twitter – @JessRhodesBiz
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!