Episode 66 of the Empowered Podcast looks at the business of podcasting. I talk about what I learned in 2014, the results of my year-long community survey, and how we can apply the lessons learned to the next 12 months.
If you're curious about the business behind blogging and podcasting, take a listen, and you'll get a behind the scenes look at what it was like being a full-time online entrepreneur in 2014.
Resources and Links Mentioned in This Episode:
- Read: 2014 Review & Community Survey Video
- Listen: EP56: How to Merge Your Passions for a Happy Life w/ Jon D Harrison (@CT_blog)
- Listen: EP53: How to Connect Better & See More Success
- Listen: EP49: Getting Fired & Forced Entrepreneurship, Ellory Tells All
- Listen: EP60: How to Build the Brand of You w/ Michael Peggs (@MichaelPeggs)
- Ellory's private coaching
- The Catalyst Mastermind Group
- Join the Membership site and grow your business on your time
Take back the freedom in your life! Now is the perfect time to build a business online.
My training course, “Turn Your Offline Expertise into an Online Business” is the perfect way for you to get started.
Take the first step and ENROLL NOW!
GET MY EMAILS
PLUS the business tools I use daily!
Enter your name and email address and I'll send you emails that are guaranteed to help you move your business forward.
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Get Every Amazing Episode!
Enter your name and email address and I'll send you a brief note when every new episode comes out. Never miss The Ellory Wells Show again!
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!