EP67: Focusing Your Energy and Eliminating Excuses
Episode 67 of the Empowered Podcast is all about directing our energy toward something that matters. We look at the misplaced passion people place in professional sports, as well as the excuses we come up with for not living a fulfilled life.
The next 30 minutes aren't for the faint of heart or the weak willed. I want to help you make the next 30 days your best yet, and it all starts with eliminating excuses.
What you'll hear about in this episode:
- Why sports could be killing your dreams
- Why we now have the best chance for seeing success in our lifetime
- Why there is no longer any excuse for not taking charge and making things happen
Resources and Links Mentioned in This Episode:
- Watch: this video of pianist Paul Cardall playing “Scarborough Fair”
- Listen: Episode 22 with Paul Cardall
- Resource: How to Create a Mobile Video Production Studio
- Listen: Episode 61 with David Sherry and Allie Lehman
- Watch: this group of talented young students who covered a 90s rock band
- Watch: Leslie Samuel's YouTube channel which has over 70,000 subscribers.
Take back the freedom in your life! Now is the perfect time to build a business online.
My training course, “Turn Your Offline Expertise into an Online Business” is the perfect way for you to get started.
Take the first step and ENROLL NOW!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!