Episode 71 of the Empowered Podcast features entrepreneur and host of Mastermind Talks, Jayson Gaignard.
Today Jayson shares his riches to rags, and back again, story with us. We'll hear how Jayson created the highly successful live event series, Mastermind Talks, and how he's grown these events into a business.
If you've thought about creating live events, and charging big money to get into them, you must listen to this episode!
To create an incredible network of entrepreneurs. To serve and support a small group of individuals that value legacy over currency.
On this episode you will hear about:
- Jayson's story
- Money solves all problems?!
- Tim Ferris and The Four Hour Chef
- How Jayson started his first Mastermind Talk
- Entrepreneur vs. Blogger/Podcaster
- Entrepreneur's Organization
- Jayson's new book Mastermind Dinners
- Jayson's new Mastermind Talks Podcast
- Should you be charging for meetups?
- Kevin Kelly's One Thousand True Fan Theory
- Grab Laura Elgueta's Guide to Starting Mind-blowing Meetups
- Download Lou Mongello's Method for Creating Magical Meetups
- Start using Keith Griffis' Guide to Shortening Your Startup Time
The EPIC Final Question: What is one tip, or one piece of advice you can give people to make their first in-person meetup a success?
The quality of an event comes down to the quality of the people in the room. You have to have a commonality between all of your attendees – quality above quantity.
Take back the freedom in your life! Now is the perfect time to build a business online.
My training course, “Turn Your Offline Expertise into an Online Business” is the perfect way for you to get started.
Take the first step and ENROLL NOW!
Connect with Jayson!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Get Every Amazing Episode!
Enter your name and email address and I'll send you a brief note when every new episode comes out. Never miss The Ellory Wells Show again!
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!