Episode 72 of the Empowered Podcast features entrepreneur and owner of Sock Box, Marshall Stevenson.
You'll hear how Marshall took his idea for a sock subscription business from concept to product creation. He'll go into the details of how he implemented his idea and turned it into a real, revenue-generating business.
If you like this episode and want more awesome information from real entrepreneurs, join my membership site!
To rid the world of boring socks, brighten your sock drawer, and make a living while doing it.
On this episode you will hear about:
- How to pre-sell any idea
- How to test and research your idea before you start
- Implementing e-commerce tools into your Website
- The best ways to create landing pages
- How to host a webinar with a call-to-action
- How to give a better price/value without giving a discount
If you want to learn about…
- How test your idea and get a “proof of concept”
- More details on creating custom landing pages and pre-selling/ testing your idea
- Growing your business when you have limited time
- The #1 area of focus when you're time and money constrained
- Managing your money vs investing in growth for your business
The EPIC Final Question: What is one tip, or one piece of advice you can give people who are just starting?
Get Ready. Fire. Then Aim. Focus on your next right step, and take it.
Resources and Links Mentioned in This Episode:
- Dollar Shave Club
- Way Back Machine at Archive.org
- Stripe Payment system
- CloudFlare, free with Bluehost
It's a fact that you are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with.
Join Ellory's next mastermind, and surround yourself with like-minded, entrepreneur-focused people!
Take the first step and RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
Connect with Marshall!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!