Episode 74 of the Empowered Podcast is all about the little things in or lives, blogs, podcasts and businesses, that lead to big results.
You'll hear about 5 Key Areas of Detail where you can add that extra amount of care and attention to deliver incredible boosts to your brand and business.
Quote from Today:
The greatest business-people… have a genuine fascination for the truly astonishing impact little things done exactly right can have on the world.
– Michael Gerber, The E-Myth Revisited
In this episode we talked about:
- The movie, Love Actually
- 5 Key Areas of Detail that can lead to massively positive results
- How to use social media to be more credible in the marketplace
- How to create consistency with your profile pictures
- How to use fonts to improve your brand image
- Using colors to create consistency across your products, social sites and websites
- Why you should sign up for Ellory's Blog to Business FREE Email course
- Why you should attend Ellory's upcoming LIVE Event in Austin, Texas
- Read: The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- Listen: Alex Harris on The Empowered Podcast
It's a fact that you are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with.
Join Ellory's next mastermind, and surround yourself with like-minded, entrepreneur-focused people!
Take the first step and RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!