Episode 76 of the Empowered Podcast all about Email Marketing services you can use for your growing blog, podcast or business. Specifically, we take a deeper look at MailChimp, AWeber, and GetResponse.
When I first started, I used MailChimp. While it took me a few years, I realized I wanted to do more with my email marketing than they would allow me to do on a free plan. When I started researching where to go next, I found AWeber, GetResponse, Infusionsoft and a variety of other email marketing services available.
Today we look at a few of the most popular options and evaluate them against one another.
In this episode we talked about:
- Listen: Empowered Podcast Episode 63 with Ben Krueger
- The importance of having an email list
- MailChimp vs AWeber vs GetResponse
- AWeber support: www.aweber.com/contact-us.htm
- How to add a subscription form/button
- Subscribe to Ellory's page: ellorywells.com/awesome
- How to reroute subscribers to a Thank You page
- The best way to send a subscriber email
- What is an autoresponder???
- Register for Ellory's Webinar: How to Segment Your List, Maximize Your Impact, & Connect Better with Your Audience
- AWeber's Free 30 Day Trial
- Join Ellory's FREE 30 Day Email Course
- Join the ellorywells.com Membership Site
It's a fact that you are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with.
Join Ellory's next mastermind, and surround yourself with like-minded, entrepreneur-focused people!
Take the first step and RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Get Every Amazing Episode!
Enter your name and email address and I'll send you a brief note when every new episode comes out. Never miss The Ellory Wells Show again!
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!