Episode 77 of the Empowered Podcast features entrepreneur and owner of Higher Scores Test Prep, Lauren Gaggioli. This is the second time I've had Lauren on the show and I couldn't be more excited to dig deeper into her story.
Today you'll hear the specifics of how Lauren has built her online business. Lauren and I talk about pricing products, building an 80% plus referral business, and where you should focus your time when you're building a business.
If you like this episode and want more awesome information from real entrepreneurs, join my membership site for $1!
To help students open the door to a brighter future.
On this episode you will hear about:
- Leveraging the power of the internet
- Entrepreneurship with kids
- Legitimizing your business in the eyes of your customers
- How to transition out of your “job”
- Pricing products & services
- Video recording techniques and tips/tricks
- How to market & gain new customers
- Marketing with Pinterest
- Tracking new leads/building your email list
If you want to learn about…
- How test your idea and get a “proof of concept”
- More details on creating custom landing pages and pre-selling/ testing your idea
- Growing your business when you have limited time
- The #1 area of focus when you're time and money constrained
- Managing your money vs investing in growth for your business
The EPIC Final Question: What is one tip, or one piece of advice you can give people who are just starting?
At the end of the day, if you're not making money it's not a business, it's a hobby. Spend your time on things that will move your business forward.
Resources and Links Mentioned in This Episode:
- Lauren on the Empowered Podcast Episode 58
- Tim Ferris interviews Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Cannon Vexia
- Royland Ro5
- Good Notes
- Zoom recording software
- Vimeo Pro
- Bottle Breacher
- The College Checklist Podcast
- Ellory's Webinar on Segmenting Your List
It's a fact that you are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with.
Join Ellory's next mastermind, and surround yourself with like-minded, entrepreneur-focused people!
Take the first step and RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
Connect with Lauren!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!