EP79: 12 Books that Shaped My Past and Created My Future [GIVEAWAY]
Episode 79 of the Empowered Podcast is all about the books that shape our pasts and create our futures. Inspired by the amount of wisdom found in the 80-year-old book, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, I set out to find the other books that have made a significant impact on who I am today.
I highlight 12 must-read books that every leader, business owner, and successful person needs to have on their shelf, as well as my favorite parts of each and how it changed my trajectory.
In this episode you'll hear about:
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill (ENTER TO WIN A FREE COPY)
- The Read to Lead Podcast w/ Jeff Brown
- Flight of the Buffalo by James Belasco & Ralph Stayer
- EntreLeadership by Dave Ramsey
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John Maxwell
- Why I believe personal development books should come with a WARNING label!
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
- Quitter by John Acuff
- Runways, On Ramps, and Personal Growth
- The impossibility of an immediate take-off
- Episode 48 with Kerry Oberbrunner – Transitioning from Day Job to Dream Job
- Why You Should Release a $10 Product Immediately
- The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
- Be, Build, Have with Mike Sutton
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuck
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- The Millionaire Messenger by Brendan Burchard
- My 30 Day Blog Transformation Email Course
What you've done has gotten you were you are. Change what you're doing and you'll change your future. Join now for just $1.
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Get Every Amazing Episode!
Enter your name and email address and I'll send you a brief note when every new episode comes out. Never miss The Ellory Wells Show again!
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!