The eight episode of the Empowered Podcast lets us eavesdrop on my chat with blogger, leader, and creative writer, Paul Sohn.
Having to overcome language barriers twice as a young student forced Paul to figure out who he was and what he wanted out of life.
To glorify God through serving, equipping, and transforming people and organizations into Kingdom-minded influencers.
How Paul defines empowerment:
When I think about empowerment, I think it's about giving an individual or a team the capacity to make better decisions and better choices that can transform. Empowerment is about shared authority, shared information, and shared accountability.
What Paul and I talked about:
- Growing up in Korea
- Korean Barbecue vs Texas Barbecue
Resources and Links Mentioned in This Episode:
- Paul's blog
- Book: Platform by Michael Hyatt
- Paul's ebook – He Said, She Said, & You?
- Movie: Chariots of Fire
- Paul's guest post on Empoweringthe80Percent
- Book: The Fabric of This World by Lee Hardy
Connect with Paul!
- LinkedIn – http://www.linkedin.com/in/pauljsohn
- Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/paul.j.sohn
- Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/pauljsohn
- Email – Paul.j.Sohn@gmail.com
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Help Out the Show !
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!