EP81: How to Find Mentors for Every Part of Your Life w/ Geoff Woods (@geoffwoods)
Episode 81 of the Empowered Podcast features a medical device salesman, mentee-in-search-of-a-mentor, podcaster and inspiration, Geoff Woods.
You'll hear how Geoff set out on a mission to surround himself with the right people. He'll share how he began networking with incredible (and influential) mentors around the country, and therefore changed his career and his life. It's true; you are the average of the people you spend the most time with. And, if you want to change your life, you need to change your friends.
To learn how to find mentors for every part of your life, give this episode a listen!
To help you accelerate your life
In this episode you'll hear about:
- Mentors and mentorship, duh!
- How Geoff made $1000 in 2 days
- Becoming a mentee and seeking counsel from those who have gone before you
- Getting the right people on the bus and the wrong people off the bus
- Geoff's upcoming course
- How to get started when you don't feel ready
- Continuing the relationships you start
- How to connect/find really heavy hitters
- Get clarity on what it is that you want/what that mentor would be like
- Talk about it consistently
- Read: Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Listen: The Mentee Podcast w/Geoff Woods
- Listen: Bruce Buffer on The Mentee Podcast
- Join: Ellory's Mastermind Group
- Geoff's free giveaway
What was the last movie you saw?
The EPIC Final Question: What is one tip, or one piece of advice you can give people who are just starting?
Be real honest with yourself. Are the 5 people you spend the most time with already where you want to be? If they are, good for you. If not, ask yourself: how much do you value your dreams? It is going to be a reality for you but you're going to have to make some changes.
What you've done has gotten you were you are. Change what you're doing and you'll change your future. Join now for just $1.
Connect with Geoff!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!