Episode 82 of the Empowered Podcast features blogger, published author, and online teacher, Jim Woods. Today you'll hear how Jim made the transition from government accountant, a fairly safe and secure job, to entrepreneur. He'll share what the transition was like for his family, and he'll let us know what he's doing now.
If you're one of the thousands of people who has a book inside them, do not miss this episode!
Helping you become the best version of you and live a better story
In this episode you'll hear about:
- Jim's journey to self-employment
- Being a new entrepreneur
- The importance of networking when you're an introvert
- Finding time for a “side-hustle”
- Making money as a writer
- Jim's Course: Write Publish Share; $50 off by entering the code: WPSFRIEND
- Read: On Writing by Stephen King
- Read: The E Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- Read: 165 Words of Wisdom from Think & Grow Rich
- Read: Jim's First Book: Ready, Aim, Fire
- Read: Jim's Second Book: Hit the Mark
- Read: How to Start a Professional Podcast for $200 or Less by Ellory Wells
What was the last movie you saw?
The EPIC Final Question: What is one tip, or one piece of advice you can give people who are in stuck or in limbo at their job?
You have to be uncomfortable enough to embrace change. You deserve much more than just going through the motions.
What you've done has gotten you were you are. Change what you're doing and you'll change your future. Join now for just $1.
GET MY EMAILS
PLUS the business tools I use daily!
Enter your name and email address and I'll send you emails that are guaranteed to help you move your business forward.
Connect with Jim!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Get Every Amazing Episode!
Enter your name and email address and I'll send you a brief note when every new episode comes out. Never miss The Ellory Wells Show again!
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!