Episode 84 of the Empowered Podcast is all about the possibility of the side hustle and how to get started with the Chief Side Hustler himself, Nick Loper.
I was absolutely fascinated by all the ways Nick makes money. From ebooks and gigs on Fiverr, to affiliates and micro-lending, Nick has tried it all. If you are in search of a fun side hustle to make some side cash, this episode is a must-listen.
To help you steer your own financial destiny
In this episode you'll hear about:
- Nick's side hustle story
- Do you follow your passion or follow what pays the bills??
- The importance of failed projects & knowing when to pull the plug
- Affiliate marketing – the easiest way to make money online
- Where to start with affiliates
- Pretty Link
- How to determine the viability of a project
- The indoctrination process
- Listen: The Empowered Podcast with Kary Oberbrunner
- Listen: The Side Hustle Show
- Ellory's Idea Web
What was the last movie you saw?
The Hunt for Red October
The EPIC Final Question: What is one tip, or one piece of advice you can give people who are just starting?
When just starting out, it makes sense to go all in on one project. But go into it with the mindset of an experimenter or scientist – “I'm going to test this out. If it doesn't work, I'm okay with that because this is an experiment. I will just go back to the drawing board.”
What you've done has gotten you were you are. Change what you're doing and you'll change your future. Join now for just $1.
Connect with Nick!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!