EP85: How to Save Money When Starting a Business w/ Lauren Gaggioli (@LaurenGaggioli)
Episode 85 of the Empowered Podcast features teacher, business owner and my friend, Lauren Gaggioli who recently did an audit for her growing online business.
Lauren examined the business tools she used every day to build and grow her Higher Scores Test Prep site and found that she could save over $1000 a year by making some changes. In today's episode, we talk about what changes she made, plus the tools to help her put some cash back in her pocket.
If you've been saving up to start your business, or want to know how to save money in your current business, this episode is a must-listen!
In this episode you'll hear about:
- How to save money when starting a business
- Costs of running an online business:
- $0.99 – $15/year
- FREE – $1,000/year
- Free themes vs premium themes
- Compressing images
- Speed testing tools
- Email segmenting
- Free – $200/month
- Aweber vs Mailchimp
- Marketing/Landing/Sales pages
- $100 fee – $25 / month
- Membership sites
- P.O. Box
- Price determined by your state for LLC/sole proprietorship
- Empowered Podcast w/ Lauren Gaggioli (the first time)
- 30 Day Blog Transformation
- Membership Site
- Experts call with Marshall Stevenson
- Empowered Podcast w/ Jessica Rhodes
- Podcast Movement
What you've done has gotten you were you are. Change what you're doing and you'll change your future. Join now for just $1.
Connect with Lauren!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!