Episode 87 of the Empowered Podcast features speaker, author and coach, Dale Thomas Vaughn. Today you'll hear about the power of purpose and how finding yours will throw fuel on the fire of your success.
To help men discover what they want from their lives & to empower them to make a plan to go and do it
In this episode you'll hear about:
- Dale's journey
- The crisis of masculinity
- The importance of having a purpose in your business
- The Empower Mentorship Institute
- How to apply the power of purpose in your life/business:
**Realize that you are adrift; it's okay because you have to start from that place to get moving
- Name your superpower: Intersecting what you love and how to impact the most people
- Mastering your daily mindset/Be intentional
- Have a vision for your long term and short term plans
- Step outside of your bubble and get moving
- Find the people you resonate with
- Unconscious Immersion
- Buckminster Fuller
- Writer's Digest
- Dale's Webinar/E-book info: GreatMenThinkAlike.com
- Read: The Good Men Project
- Read: The Power of Positive Living by Norman Vincent Peale
- Read: The Power of Positive Thinking by Normal Vincent Peale
- Read: To Sell is Human by Daniel Pink
- Read: To Achieve Big Things, Think Small by Ellory Wells
- Listen: David Foster Wallace – This is Water Speech
- Listen: Episode 49 of the Empowered Podcast
- Listen: Starve the Doubts Podcast with Jared Easley
- Listen: The Cerrone Show with Chris Cerrone
What you've done has gotten you were you are. Change what you're doing and you'll change your future. Join now for just $1.
Connect with Dale!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Get Every Amazing Episode!
Enter your name and email address and I'll send you a brief note when every new episode comes out. Never miss The Ellory Wells Show again!
GET MY EMAILS
PLUS the business tools I use daily!
Enter your name and email address and I'll send you emails that are guaranteed to help you move your business forward.
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!