EP91: How to Sell (Without Being a Salesman)
Episode 91 of the Empowered Podcast is all about selling – how to test your idea. how to sell it, and how to feel good about it afterward. We're all in sales. Every one of us sells something to someone at some point in our lives. Whether it's an idea or a widget, as Daniel Pink puts it, selling is human. However, not everyone is comfortable with the idea of selling their products or services. Today we're going to change that.
If you feel somewhat uncomfortable when it comes to selling and want to conquer your fear, this episode is a must-listen!
In this episode you'll hear about:
- How to sell in a way that doesn't make you feel sleazy
- Read: To Sell is Human by Daniel Pink
- Ellory's 5 step process to idea to implementation
- The Story of Sam the Architect
- Listen: How to Tell a Story that Sells
- How to make sure your product idea doesn't suck
- Good selling is simply sharing your passion with the people who would benefit from hearing about it (Tweet that!)
- 2 Questions You can ask that will help you sell
- The key to asking effective sales questions
- How to validate your idea and get valuable feedback
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!