Episode 93 of the Empowered Podcast features award-winning speaker and speaking and voice coach, Tracy Goodwin. In preparation for my next on-stage speaking gig, I consulted with one of the best voice coaches around, the Red Sweater Lady herself, Tracy Goodwin.
Tracy and I get into the details of the biggest tip to help you be a better speaker as well as the worst mistake almost everyone makes. We talk about which is better when it comes to speech preparation: outlines or memorization. And so much more!
If you're a speaker or want to become one, this episode with Tracy Goodwin is a must listen!
To dramatically change your life and to help you never fear speaking again
In this episode you'll hear about:
- How to work on (not just in) your business
- Podcast Movement
- Tracy's #1 tip to speaking better
- How to capture an audience and captivate a room full of people
- Which is better when it comes to speech preparation: outlines or memorization?
- Mistakes we make when speaking
- Lacking vocal variety
- Tips to increase vocal variety
- Practice is essential
- Overcoming the fear of public speaking
- Run to the roar
- How to give speeches that touch the heart vs the mind
- Notes for a speech?
- Listen: Brene Brown
- Read: Talk Like Ted by Carmine Gallo
- Attend: Podcast Movement
- Attend: Ellory's PMx Talk at Podcast Movement 15
- Attend: Toastmasters
What you've done has gotten you where you are. Change what you're doing and you'll change your future. Join now for just $1.
Connect with Tracy!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!