EP94: Becoming a Successful Coach w/ Valerie Groth (@ValerieGroth)
Episode 94 of the Empowered Podcast features life coach, speaker, blogger, podcaster and philanthropist, Valerie Groth. If you want to become a coach, but don't know how to get started, or, you want to charge for your services, but don't know how to price them, this episode is for you!
Today, Valerie shares how she got started as well as how she's grown her coaching business!
To inspire a million people to live fulfilled, empowered and impassioned lives.
In this episode you'll hear about:
- Valerie's story
- Branding yourself
- Becoming a certified life coach
- College degree vs. life coach training??
- Overcoming the fear of charging a fee
- Finding your ideal client
- Coaching for free??
- Building your client list
- Using Zoom.us to record coaching/mastermind/video calls
- How to determine what to charge
- The importance of having your own coach
- Can you coach in more than one area?
- Read: Crush It by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Read: EntreLeadership by Dave Ramsey
- Read: How to Start a Mastermind Group by Ellory Wells
- Read: Eleven Rings by Phil Jackson
- Watch the full replay of the interview
What you've done has gotten you were you are. Change what you're doing and you'll change your future. Join now for just $1.
Connect with Valerie!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Get Every Amazing Episode!
Enter your name and email address and I'll send you a brief note when every new episode comes out. Never miss The Ellory Wells Show again!
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!