Episode 96 of the Empowered Podcast conversion rate and website optimization expert, Alex Harris. Today you'll hear how Alex was able to make the transition from his day job to full-time business owner and entrepreneur after getting laid off from his dot com job almost 15 years ago. We'll discuss how you can develop an exit strategy to help you move from your day job to your dream job and start a business of your own.
If you want to get new clients, build a successful website or blog, see results for your work, and get started the right way, this episode is for you!
To help you increase your conversion rates and improve your web design
In this episode you'll hear about:
- Is SEO dead??
- Alex's job transition story
- Planning your exit strategy
- How to get your first client
- Managing social media & sales funnels for clients
- Picking your business vertical
- The Foundation with Dane Maxwell
- Email campaigns
- How to getting new clients through consistency and problem-solving
- Moving a physical product to online sales (eCommerce)
- Reducing bounce rates
- Optimizing your site
- Long vs Short sales page
- Number 1 list-building tip
- If Alex was going to start a new website, what would he focus on?
- Read: Small Business, Big Money Online by Alex Harris
- Read: Platform by Michael Hyatt
- Read: Don't Make Me Think by Steve Krug
- Listen: Marketing Optimization Podcast with Alex Harris
- Attend: 30 Day Blog Transformation Course by Ellory Wells
- Get Alex's free audio book
What you've done has gotten you where you are. Change what you're doing and you'll change your future. Join now for just $1.
Connect with Alex!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Get Every Amazing Episode!
Enter your name and email address and I'll send you a brief note when every new episode comes out. Never miss The Ellory Wells Show again!
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!