Episode 97 of the Empowered Podcast is about the truth about what it takes to start a business. My wife, Ashley, and I hash it out. We talk about the ups and downs of the past year and a half after I got fired (see episode 49). Has it been smooth sailing? Have we both thought about calling it quits? You'll have to listen and see.
If you want to start your own business and strike out on your own, but have some reservations, this episode is a must listen!
In this episode, Ashley and Ellory talk about:
- The mini storage device Ellory uses to get files off of his new phone (SanDisk 32 GB)
- The lapel (lavalier) mic Ellory uses with his cell phone (Movo LV1)
- The video editing app Ellory uses on his cell phone (PowerEditor by Cyberlink)
- The truth about what it takes to start a business
- Where we were the last week
- “Getting a raise” when you're an entrepreneur
- Building passive income
- Ellory's upcoming book: The Exit Strategy
- What it was like without an exit strategy for us
- Building your “overnight success”
- Football season!!
- New Zealand update
- Ellory's birthday
- Read: Day Job to Dream Job by Kary Oberbrunner
What you've done has gotten you where you are. Change what you're doing and you'll change your future. Join now for just $1.
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Get Every Amazing Episode!
Enter your name and email address and I'll send you a brief note when every new episode comes out. Never miss The Ellory Wells Show again!
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!
GET MY EMAILS
PLUS the business tools I use daily!
Enter your name and email address and I'll send you emails that are guaranteed to help you move your business forward.