Episode 99 of the Empowered Podcast features author, speaker, writing coach and my friend, Jimmy Burgess.
If you've ever wanted to write a book (and who hasn't) this episode will show you how. From time management tips, to writing formats and formulas, to the strategy you can use to become a #1 bestseller, this episode has it all. Learn how Jimmy and I both became published authors, and how you too can write the book you were born to write.
In this episode you'll hear about:
- Taking a self-published book to a traditional publisher
- Minimum of 2500 Facebook followers
- Minimum of 5000 Twitter followers
- Minimum of 1000 e-mail subscribers
- The true purpose of publishing a book
- How important is your book's avatar?
- 3 ways to write a book and get it published (and their pros/cons):
- Mid-tier publishing house
- Full publishing house
- 99 Designs
- How to write a book quickly
- Writing tools:
- Speaking for free
- Read: The Exit Strategy by Ellory Wells
- Read: What Just Happened? by Jimmy Burgess
- Read: 7 Ways to Set Your Twitter Feed on Fire by Jimmy Burgess
- Read: On Writing by Steven King
- Read: Stop Chasing Influencers by Kimanzi Constable and Jared Easley
- Listen: The Empowered Podcast with Jon D. Harrison
The EPIC Final Question: What is one quick tip to someone who is ramping up for a book launch?
Write for large websites.
What you've done has gotten you where you are. Change what you're doing and you'll change your future. Join now for just $1.
Connect with Jimmy!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!