With startups, there's a business honeymoon period. Then reality. Then you go through a funk. Let's talk about what to do, and why working for free may be the best way to start your business.
Today on the Ellory Wells Show, you'll hear how even successful entrepreneurs can go into a lull when the honeymoon period ends.
In this episode you'll hear about:
- The post/email I referred to: ellorywells.com/honeymoon
- My upcoming travel plans, let's meet!
- Listen: Empowered Podcast 80 – How to Use Your Tax Refund to Start Your Business
- What you could do with your tax refund to invest in yourself
- My instructions for whitelisting my email address
Want a Free Coaching Call and To Be Featured on The Ellory Wells Show?
Want to ask your question and have it answered live on The Ellory Wells Show?
Dreading Going into the Office?
In my book Exit Strategy: The Exact Tactics to Transition from Where You Have to Be to Where You Want to Be, I go in-depth about my dramatic fall from grace in Corporate America, what I wish I'd done when building my business, and how I'd start again if I had too. If you'd like to grab a copy of Exit Strategy, you can buy it on Amazon HERE.
Connect with me!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Get Every Amazing Episode!
Enter your name and email address and I'll send you a brief note when every new episode comes out. Never miss The Ellory Wells Show again!
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!
Check out previous episodes
- Lesson 5 of 12: Everything is Easier When You Have a Team
3 Hidden Truths You Need to Know About Starting A Business
- Lesson 4 of 12: Being Good is Easy. Being the Best is Almost Impossible
- Lesson 3 of 12: Spend More Time with Loved Ones
- Lesson 2 of 12: Have an Awesome Partner by Your Side