Today on the Ellory Wells Show, you'll hear about my upcoming LIVE event, the #1 thing listeners have asked me for so I can improve the show, and what I've been up to the last 15 days since the previous episode.
If you're looking for the next must-attend event, if you're a podcaster looking to improve your show, or if you want to know what I've been cooking up, give this one a listen!
In this episode you'll hear about:
- Where I've been and what I've been doing for the past 15 days since the last episode
- The 2017 Community Survey
- Why I ask you to take my survey
- Audacity 2.1.3
- Mastermind Weekend, June 2-4, 2017
- The Results Video: How 3 Entrepreneurs Made over $20,000 in 3 Weeks
- How Your Part-Time Mindset is Keeping You From Full-Time Income
- The most common request/suggestion for how I can improve the podcast (and it's not audio quality)
Want a Free Coaching Call and To Be Featured on The Ellory Wells Show?
Want to ask your question and have it answered live on The Ellory Wells Show?
Ready to Start YOUR Business?
In my book Exit Strategy: The Exact Tactics to Transition from Where You Have to Be to Where You Want to Be, I go in-depth about how to build a business, sign your first clients, develop your products, and the order you should do it all in. If you'd like to grab a copy of Exit Strategy, you can buy it on Amazon HERE.
Connect with me!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Get Every Amazing Episode!
Enter your name and email address and I'll send you a brief note when every new episode comes out. Never miss The Ellory Wells Show again!
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!
Check out previous episodes
The Entrepreneur's Dictionary of Terms How I’ve Built My Business, Part II How I've Built My Business, Part I How to Identify Your Target Market How to THRIVE, and Make Your Money Matter with Cole Hatter