Today on the Ellory Wells Show, we start with a clip about the future from a movie way in the past. We'll talk about how to take control of the situation and change the world. Plus, we'll talk about the dangers of being comfortably uncomfortable, and how to create a sales funnel that converts.
In this episode you'll hear about:
- An audio clip from the 1981 movie, My Dinner with Andre
- The real problem with being “comfortably uncomfortable”
- How my sales marketing funnel worked and I made passive income while drinking coffee
- Creating email marketing funnels with ActiveCampaign
- The value of having an email funnel
- Why I started using Google Apps
- This tool that will help you check the “spammy-ness” of your emails
Want a Free Coaching Call and Be Featured on The Ellory Wells Show?
Want to ask your question and have it answered live on The Ellory Wells Show?
What you've done has gotten you where you are. Change what you're doing and you'll change your future. Click here to start your free trial.
Connect with me!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Get Every Amazing Episode!
Enter your name and email address and I'll send you a brief note when every new episode comes out. Never miss The Ellory Wells Show again!
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!