Have you ever wanted to write a book? Have you ever considered what makes some people successful and others not?
Today on the Ellory Wells Show, you'll Matthew Turner, author of The Successful Mistake, share what he learned about failure from talking to over 150 entrepreneurs from around the globe. He'll share how your greatest failure could be the thing that takes you to the next level. I know you'll love this coaching call, so stick around!
In this episode you'll hear about:
- Matt's story
- Matt's definition of success and how failure plays a part
- The roadmap to a book launch
- Michael Porter
- The strategy of giving away products for free
- Book giveaways
- Read: The Successful Mistake
- Read: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Read: Matt's Fiction Books at Turndog.co/books
- Visit: Matt's Website: Turndog.co
- Listen: The Successful Mistake Show
- Read: The Exit Strategy by Ellory Wells
- Wave Apps Accounting Software
- Anker PowerCore Edge 20,000mAh Mobile Power Unit
Want a Free Coaching Call and To Be Featured on The Ellory Wells Show?
Want to ask your question and have it answered live on The Ellory Wells Show?
EPISODE RELEVANT QUESTION?
In my book Exit Strategy: The Exact Tactics to Transition from Where You Have to Be to Where You Want to Be, I go in-depth about how to be successful with your email efforts, including autoresponder sequences, what to say, and how to say it. If you'd like to grab a copy of Exit Strategy, you can buy it on Amazon HERE.
Connect with me!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Get Every Amazing Episode!
Enter your name and email address and I'll send you a brief note when every new episode comes out. Never miss The Ellory Wells Show again!
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!
Check out previous episodes
The Entrepreneur's Dictionary of Terms How I've Built My Business, Part I How to Identify Your Target Market How to THRIVE, and Make Your Money Matter with Cole Hatter Inside Look: Coaching Call with Bridgette Petrino [EWS]