Falling Out of Love with Your Business (And How To Bounce Back) [EWS10]
Building a business can be tough, and it's not always rainbows and sunshine. If you're not surrounded by people who will encourage you, it's easy to fall out of love with your business and get in a funk.
But there's a way to bounce back! Today on the Ellory Wells Show, you'll hear two powerful stories. The first is an unexpected phone call I received from one mastermind client. The other is the story of Derek, who has seen a lot of growth and success in his marketing business, but who needs a little encouragement and refocusing.
Whether you're a seasoned entrepreneur, or you're just getting started, I have no doubt you'll be able to connect with this episode and learn something along the way. Enjoy!
In this episode you'll hear about:
- How to say no to some things
- Falling out of love with your business
- Outsourcing to lessen the workload
- How to increase your revenue
- Maximizing your time
- Overcoming being overwhelmed
- What to do when you don't know what to do
- Taxes and forming an LLC
- Finding like-minded people
- Attend: Thrive: Make Money Matter
- Read: Identifying Your Avatar Worksheet
- Read: The School of Greatness by Lewis Howes
- Read: The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- Read: Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Do: 72 hour time audit
Want a Free Coaching Call and To Be Featured on The Ellory Wells Show?
Want to ask your question and have it answered live on The Ellory Wells Show?
Ready to Start YOUR Business?
In my book Exit Strategy: The Exact Tactics to Transition from Where You Have to Be to Where You Want to Be, I go in-depth about how to build a business, sign your first clients, develop your products, and the order you should do it all in. If you'd like to grab a copy of Exit Strategy, you can buy it on Amazon HERE.
Connect with me!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!
Check out previous episodes
- 3 Questions that Help You Qualify Your Customers and Make More Sales
- Everybody Makes Mistakes. Here's What You Can Do About It
How to Get Publicity for Your Brand and Business 5 Ways to Track, Analyze, and Prioritize Your Ideas Why Being Nice is Good For Business