How Do I Grow My Business Beyond “It’s Just Me”? [EWS12]
Do you own your business, or do you really just own your job? Do you love what you do, but keep asking “How do I grow my business beyond “it's just me?”
Starting your own business can be hard. Growing it can be even harder. Today on the Ellory Wells Show, you'll get to sit in on a coaching call between me and David Caulkins, owner of Bespoken Art, who is trying to grow his business beyond “it's just me.”
In this episode you'll hear about:
- David Caulkins' story
- How to use Google Analytics to identify your traffic sources
- Why you should be using WordPress for Your Business' Website
- An in-depth look at Bespoken Art's business model
- Process of pricing products
- The benefits of outsourcing and how to know if you should outsource some of your workload
- Building your team
- Outsourcing social media
- Read: The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- Read: The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
Want a Free Coaching Call and To Be Featured on The Ellory Wells Show?
Want to ask your question and have it answered live on The Ellory Wells Show?
EPISODE RELEVANT QUESTION?
In my book Exit Strategy: The Exact Tactics to Transition from Where You Have to Be to Where You Want to Be, I go in-depth about how to be successful with your email efforts, including autoresponder sequences, what to say, and how to say it. If you'd like to grab a copy of Exit Strategy, you can buy it on Amazon HERE.
Connect with me!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!