Today on the Ellory Wells Show, you'll learn how your view of money might be keeping you from any. Cole Hatter, millionaire, entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist, comes on the show today to talk about how money can buy happiness, and how to make money around a business model that makes a difference.
If you've listened to the Show for any amount of time, you know I LOVE the Thrive: Make Money Matter conference. And in today's episode, it's my pleasure to share this conversation with Cole Hatter, the founder of Thrive.
In this episode you'll hear about:
- Can money buy happiness?
- Cole Hatter's TEDx Talk at UC Irvine
- Why should you NOT Attend Thrive – who isn't a good fit?
- Is the Thrive Conference a fluke?
- Get your tickets for Thrive and book your room asap!
- Cole mentioned Throat Coat Medicinal Tea for speakers
- Cole mentioned LSTN Sound's headphones
- Cole mentioned Sevenly
- 3 Ways you can create a for-purpose business
- WHY you should integrate “purpose” into your business
- How Thrive will teach you how to make money around a business model that makes a difference
- How you can add a “purpose” or “giving back” element into your business immediately
- 3 ways you can implement a “for purpose” business model
- Criminally delicious Prison Bars
- Who is Thrive: Make Money Matter for? Who should attend?
- Learn more about Pencils of Promise and why Thrive is sponsoring them
Want a Free Coaching Call and To Be Featured on The Ellory Wells Show?
Want to ask your question and have it answered live on The Ellory Wells Show?
Ready to Start YOUR Business?
In my book Exit Strategy: The Exact Tactics to Transition from Where You Have to Be to Where You Want to Be, I go in-depth about how to build a business, sign your first clients, develop your products, and the order you should do it all in. If you'd like to grab a copy of Exit Strategy, you can buy it on Amazon HERE.
Connect with me!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Get Every Amazing Episode!
Enter your name and email address and I'll send you a brief note when every new episode comes out. Never miss The Ellory Wells Show again!
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!