I made a mistake. I let my community, and specifically my podcast listeners, down. I need to apologize for letting you down, for not fulfilling my promise to do everything possible to help you live a life of passion, for not equipping you to build your business, and for not empowering you to leave a job you hate.
After a long delay, the Ellory Wells Show returns!
Today on the Ellory Wells Show, you'll hear how a listener called me out, told me I was letting the community down, and what he thought of the show. This is a transparent episode you don't want to miss.
In this episode you'll hear about:
- The kick in the butt that got me back into podcasting
- My policy on affiliate programs and participation
- My updated resources page
- Read: Exit Strategy (Click Here to get the free shipping promo offer)
- StudioPress (and the Genesis Framework) My theme is the Maker Pro theme
- OptimizePress (for landing pages, sales pages, and my membership site
- Thrive Leads by Thrive Themes
- My eCover Maker: Fancy 3D renderings of digital products
- Kraken.io for image optimization
- KeyCDN for content delivery and faster websites
- How to Start Your Professional Podcast for $200 or Less
- ActiveCampaign for the best email automation, autoresponders, and subscriber database
- Grammarly for reviewing every blog post, show notes page, etc., for spelling and grammatical errors
Want a Free Coaching Call and To Be Featured on The Ellory Wells Show?
Want to ask your question and have it answered live on The Ellory Wells Show?
Want More Tools for Building Your Business?
In my book Exit Strategy: The Exact Tactics to Transition from Where You Have to Be to Where You Want to Be, I go in-depth about how to be successful with your email efforts, including autoresponder sequences, what to say, and how to say it. If you'd like to grab a copy of Exit Strategy, you can buy it on Amazon HERE.
Connect with me!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!
Check out previous episodes
3 Reasons You Should Attend Mastermind Weekend in Austin, Texas We're More Alike Than Different 3 Questions that Will Determine How Successful You Are
- It Took 15 Days to Do What?! [EWS18]
Your Part-Time Mindset Is Keeping You From Full-Time Success