Inside Look: Coaching Call with Bridgette Petrino [EWS]
Today on the Ellory Wells Show, you'll hear how one of my clients, Bridgette Petrino has used guest posting to build her brand, how to focus on your ideal client avatar, and some of the tools she's used to build her email list.
If you've ever wondered what a coaching call with me is like, give this one a listen. Enjoy!
In this episode you'll hear about:
- How to use guest posting to grow your brand
- Understanding your avatar and how deviations from “ideal” don't mean you're doing it wrong
- Check out Thrive Leads – the tool Bridgette and I use for optins, content upgrades, landing pages, etc.
- “The more you create, the faster you get better”
- Why colors are so important when it comes to your brand & product
- How to take customer feedback and turn it into a product or service
- ActiveCampaign as your CRM tool
- Coaching/Masterminds as an investment
- Check out Bridgette's “self-care” cards – http://www.bridgettepetrino.com/cards/
- Check out Bridgette's “explicit”/brave cards – http://www.bridgettepetrino.com/bravecards/
- Ellory's 8 Weeks to Exit Program
- Read: Exit Strategy by Ellory Wells
Want a Free Coaching Call and To Be Featured on The Ellory Wells Show?
Want to ask your question and have it answered live on The Ellory Wells Show?
Ready to Start YOUR Business?
In my book Exit Strategy: The Exact Tactics to Transition from Where You Have to Be to Where You Want to Be, I go in-depth about how to build a business, sign your first clients, develop your products, and the order you should do it all in. If you'd like to grab a copy of Exit Strategy, you can buy it on Amazon HERE.
Connect with me!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Get Every Amazing Episode!
Enter your name and email address and I'll send you a brief note when every new episode comes out. Never miss The Ellory Wells Show again!
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!