Who I Learned from in August 2013
I'm all about personal development. As you know, I read a lot, listen to podcasts, watch videos, and many other things to help me be a better leader, husband, and friend.
To help you out on your journey, I wanted to share who I'm learning from.
The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read.
– Mark Twain
Here are the top books, blogs, and podcasts I learned from in August.
- Joseph Lalonde's “Empowering Young Leaders With The Tools To Thrive In A Hectic World”
- Paul Sohn's “Salt & Light, Equip, Empower & Transform”
- Dan Erickson's “intentional rhythms: words, music, and writing as a form of therapy” (check out my guest post!)
- Dan Black on Leadership (check out my guest post!)
- Smart Passive Income with Pat Flynn
- Entrepreneur on Fire with John Lee Dumas
- Starve the Doubts with Jared Easley
Top Other Cool Stuff
Question: Who should I learn from this month? Any resources you could share with me? What, or who, are you learning from?