Do you struggle with whether or not to charge for your work? Have you wondered how to make time for your side hustle while still keeping up with the rest of your life?
That's exactly the position one of my mastermind members has found himself in lately. Today on the Ellory Wells Show, you'll get an inside look at one of my mastermind meetings. If you're starting a business, (or thinking about starting one) and have asked yourself the question, “How do I get started in a way that's profitable and sustainable for me and my family?” or wondered, “How do I know if I should charge for my work?” you'll want to listen in!
In this episode you'll hear about:
- How to run a successful mastermind meeting
- The powerful insights and encouragement that can come from participating in a mastermind group
- Cash in a Flash: Fast Money in Slow Times by Robert G. Allen and Mark Victor Hansen
- How do I know if I should charge for my work?
- Find Jon Stolpe at jonstolpe.com
- Find Amy Robles at thinkenriched.com
- Find Matt Lovell at table211.com
- Apply to join Ellory's next mastermind at ellorywells.com/mastermind
Want a Free Coaching Call and Be Featured on The Ellory Wells Show?
Want to ask your question and have it answered live on The Ellory Wells Show?
What you've done has gotten you where you are. Change what you're doing and you'll change your future. Click here to start your free trial.
Connect with me!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Get Every Amazing Episode!
Enter your name and email address and I'll send you a brief note when every new episode comes out. Never miss The Ellory Wells Show again!
GET MY EMAILS
PLUS the business tools I use daily!
Enter your name and email address and I'll send you emails that are guaranteed to help you move your business forward.
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!