Every business needs a solid foundation. To be successful, you need to lay the groundwork correctly from the very beginning, and that's what we're going to talk about today.
Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the ax.
– Abraham Lincoln
Today on the Ellory Wells Show, we'll take a look at chapter 17 of my book Exit Strategy, and begin an 8-week “Roadmap” series that goes through Part III of the book. I promise, this isn't just me reading the book, but it's a great supplement if you've already purchased it.
In this episode you'll hear about:
- Click here to get a copy of Exit Strategy for free
- how to buy a domain for your business
- tips for buying a domain
- how to find the best hosting company for your website (and things to avoid)
- tips for designing your website and creating your social media profiles
- how to use consistency to build your authority
- Google Analytics
- Facebook pixels
- the 6 key components of your About Page
Want a Free Coaching Call and To Be Featured on The Ellory Wells Show?
Want to ask your question and have it answered live on The Ellory Wells Show?
Working on the Foundation for Your Business?
In my book Exit Strategy: The Exact Tactics to Transition from Where You Have to Be to Where You Want to Be, I go in-depth about how to be successful with your content creation efforts, including what to say, and how to say it. If you'd like to grab a copy of Exit Strategy, you can buy it on Amazon HERE.
Connect with me!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Get Every Amazing Episode!
Enter your name and email address and I'll send you a brief note when every new episode comes out. Never miss The Ellory Wells Show again!
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!
Check out previous episodes
- Lesson 5 of 12: Everything is Easier When You Have a Team
3 Hidden Truths You Need to Know About Starting A Business
- Lesson 4 of 12: Being Good is Easy. Being the Best is Almost Impossible
- Lesson 3 of 12: Spend More Time with Loved Ones
- Lesson 2 of 12: Have an Awesome Partner by Your Side