We all have the same amount of time in each day. It's how we manage it that makes all the difference. Good things don't come to those who wait; good things come to the people who go out there and make good things happen.
Today on the Ellory Wells Show, a Joe Pardo asks me about social media, I read an email that was so ridiculous that I had to podcast about it, and we get a coaching call w/ blogger, author, and corporate manager, Jon Stolpe.
In this episode you'll hear about:
- My 2015 Year in Review and lessons learned
- The problem w/ waiting for something to happen
- Coaching segment w/ Jon Stolpe [Starts at 16:00]
- We all have the same amount of time in each day. It's how we manage it that makes all the difference.
- Read: 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- Read: Michael Hyatt's post about removing blog comments
- Check out Jon's project on GoFundMe to fund his goal to build 100 houses in Guatemala
- The value of attending Toastmasters to improve your speaking skills
Watch the Full Coaching Call with Jon
Connect with Jon
Want a Free Coaching Call
and Be Featured on The Ellory Wells Show?
Want to ask your question
and have it answered live on The Ellory Wells Show?
What you've done has gotten you where you are. Change what you're doing and you'll change your future. Click here to start your free trial.
Connect with me!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Get Every Amazing Episode!
Enter your name and email address and I'll send you a brief note when every new episode comes out. Never miss The Ellory Wells Show again!
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!