Top Posts – Leadership, Personal Development & Personal Branding – Dec. 2013
There's a lot of content out there on the internet! Who has time to read it all?
I value the time I do have and I bet you do too. Since I read a lot, much of it on the internet, I thought I'd share with you the most valuable information I find on a monthly basis.
I scour the internet so you don't have to!
The last Tuesday of every month, I share my favorite articles across my three favorite topics: Leadership, Personal Development, and Personal Branding.
If you’re searching for articles, blog posts, and books to read, look no further.
Top Posts for Leadership
- Leadership Is About Emotion – Meghan Biro, Forbes
- Leadership Lessons From Scrooge – Pat Cormier, Forbes
- Is Leadership Born or Built? – James G. Clawson, Washington Post
Top Posts for Personal Development
- 5 Unexpected Ways To Build Your Personal Brand – William Arruda, Forbes
Top Posts for Personal Branding
- The importance of personal branding: Can a lousy Facebook profile be the only thing keeping you from landing the job? – Albawaba
- How to Create Your Own Personal Brand – Andrew Tipp, Business 2 Community
- Personal Branding: Four Key Questions to Ask Yourself As The New Year Dawns – Celebrity Branding Agency
- Why Reputation Management Is Critical to Your Personal Brand – Jim Joseph, Entrepreneur
Other cool stuff I'm pumped about
- Podcasters' Roundtable #22: The John Lee Dumas Effect (Video Below)
*Thanks to James Kinson of Cash Car Convert for sharing this with me
Previous Months of Top Posts Awesomeness
Who writes your favorite leadership books and blogs?
Where do you go for personal branding tips and tricks?
What tools do you use to develop yourself?
If you've got a great resource, share it with me below and maybe I'll feature it in the next issue.