Top Posts – Leadership, Personal Development & Personal Branding – February 2014
There's a lot of content out there on the internet! Who has time to read it all?
I value the time I have and I know you do too. Since I read a lot, much of it on the internet, I thought I'd share with you the most valuable information I find on a monthly basis.
I scour the internet so you don't have to!
The last Tuesday of every month, I share my favorite articles across my three favorite topics: Leadership, Personal Development, and Personal Branding.
If you’re searching for articles, blog posts, and books to read, this is a perfect place to start!
Top Posts for Leadership
- Empowerment Play: Why You Should Put People First – @BizzWriter, Inc
- What Great Leaders Consistently Do – @DBonleadership, DanBlackonLeadership
Top Posts for Personal Development
- 18 Ways to Motivate Yourself in the Moment – @TomEwer, Leaving Work Behind
- 9 Time Management Tips For Young Leaders – @JosephLalonde, JMLalonde
- Ditch the Checklist, Productivity is Not About Numbers – @Renee_Warren, Entrepreneur
- 3 Vicious Lies That You Need To Stop Believing – @JohnLeePhillips, JohnnyLeePhillips
Top Posts for Personal Branding
- Role of Personal Branding in Business – @LoriTurner, Memphis Daily News
- The Pitfalls of Personal Branding – @SteveTobak, Entrepreneur
- How to Build and Manage Your Personal Brand – Ceren Cubukcu, Personal Branding Blog
- 10 Ways To Improve Your Personal Brand (In Less Than 24 Hours!) – @Quintain, Quintain
- How Being Lazy Can Be Your Best Personal Branding Strategy – @williamarruda, Forbes
- 10 Steps To Build Your Personal Brand Online – @MelonieDodaro, TopDogSocialMedia
Other cool stuff I'm pumped about
- Podcast Movement – Dallas, I know it's not until August but the tickets are going fast! I was the 1st backer on Kickstarter and am super-pumped about this!
- I joined my very first official Mastermind group this month! I can't wait to see how this goes. Super-pumped!
- While I'm not pumped about the situation, my friend Justin needs your prayers. Please pray for him and his family.
Previous Months of Top Posts Awesomeness
Who writes your favorite leadership books and blogs?
Where do you go for personal branding tips and tricks?
What tools do you use to develop yourself?
If you've got a great resource, share it with me below and maybe I'll feature it in the next issue.