There's a lot of content out there on the internet! Who has time to read it all?
I value the time I do have and I bet you do too. Since I read a lot, much of it on the internet, I thought I'd share with you the most valuable information I find on a monthly basis.
I scour the internet so you don't have to!
The last Tuesday of every month, I share my favorite articles across my three favorite topics: Leadership, Personal Development, and Personal Branding.
If you’re searching for articles, blog posts, and books to read, look no further.
Top Posts for Leadership
- 6 Ways to Be an Innovative Leader – Joe Lalonde, JMLalonde.com
- The Neuroscience of Effective Leadership – Lydia Dishman, FastCompany.com
- Leadership Lessons From Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. – Adam Toren, Entrepreneur.com
- 3 Ways to Prevent Resistance to your Leadership – Mary Prescott, LeadingEffectively.com
- 24 Charts Of Leadership Styles Around The World – Gus Lubin, BusinessInsider.com
Top Posts for Personal Development
- Make The Most of Your Existing Network – Craig Carpenter, Modernpreneur.com
- 2014 Will Be Exactly As You Expect It To Be – Wesley Wiley, WesleyWiley.com
- What Every Leader Must Know About Personal Development – August Turak, Forbes.com
- 3 Ways To Empower Yourself as an Entrepreneur – Deena Varshavskaya, HuffingtonPost.com
Top Posts for Personal Branding
- The Worst Advice I’ve Ever Heard About Hustle – Demian Farnworth, Copyblogger.com
- Don’t Do That! 3 Personal Branding Mistakes to Avoid – Katherine Kotaw, SheOwnsIt.com
- How to Grow a Personal Brand and Transform it into a Business – Jo Macdermott, DynamicBusiness.com
- Personal Branding Secrets From Social Media Superstars – Kelly Clay, Forbes.com
- 4 Ways to Tell If Your Personal Brand is in Danger – Heather R. Huhman, PersonalBrandingBlog.com
- 33 Questions To Propel Your Personal Brand Forward This Year – Paul Cooley, SteamFeed.com
Other cool stuff I'm pumped about
- Self-Employed vs. Business Owner – Which Mindset Will Empower You Most? – Debra Russell, SheOwnsIt.com
Previous Months of Top Posts Awesomeness
Who writes your favorite leadership books and blogs?
Where do you go for personal branding tips and tricks?
What tools do you use to develop yourself?
If you've got a great resource, share it with me below and maybe I'll feature it in the next issue.