Top Posts – Leadership, Personal Development & Personal Branding – November 2013
The Best Stuff From Around the Web!
On the last Tuesday of every month, I share my favorite articles from across the web! These articles cover my three favorite topics: Leadership, Personal Development, and Personal Branding.
If you’re searching for articles, blog posts, and books to read, look no further.
Top Posts for Leadership
- Lessons In Leadership: It's Not About You. (It's About Them) – Shankar Vedantam, NPR.org
- Leaders Aren't Born, They Evolve – R. Lee Ermey, The Daily Caller
Leadership is more than a matter of giving orders and being in charge: it is a matter of character, earned respect, doing the right thing, and always giving your best not only for yourself, but for others.
Top Posts for Personal Development
- To Do or Not to Do, That Is the Question – Michael Hyatt, MichaelHyatt.com
- Networking Tips from the Godfather – Kevin Monahan, Personal Branding Blog
Top Posts for Personal Branding
- Five Personal Branding Tips for Solopreneurs – Karen Kang, Huffington Post
- Maintain Your Brand to Land a Promotion – Heather Huhman, Personal Branding Blog
- 7 Questions To Ask When Uncovering Your Personal Brand – William Arruda, Forbes
- The Definitive Guide to Building Your Personal Brand – Jayson DeMers, Forbes
- 4 ways to build your personal brand – Emily Weeks, iMedia Connection
Other cool stuff I'm pumped about
- The Empowered Podcast Launched!
- I met Jeff Goins in Dallas, Tx!
- I hung out with Cliff Ravenscraft!
Previous Months of Top Posts Awesomeness
Who writes your favorite leadership books and blogs?
Where do you go for personal branding tips and tricks?
What tools do you use to develop yourself?
If you've got a great resource, share it with me below and maybe I'll feature it in the next issue.