Top Posts on Leadership, Personal Development & Personal Branding – September 2013
The web's best stuff! On the last Tuesday of every month, I share my favorite articles from across the web! These articles cover my three favorite topics: Leadership, Personal Development, and Personal Branding.
If you’re searching for articles, blog posts, and books to read, look no further.
Top Posts for Leadership
- Moving From Manager To Leader – Joe Lalonde
Top Posts for Personal Development
- 5 Reasons Why Personal Development Is Hard – Dan Black
- Finally! How to Start… Anything – Derek Halpern, Social Triggers
- Take The Steps To Become A Better You – Joe Lalonde
Top Posts for Personal Branding
- 6 Places to Keyword Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile – Leslie Truex, Personal Branding Blog
- Personal Branding for Introverts – Dorie Clark, Harvard Business Review
- Personal Brand and Its Impact on Your Career – Lindsey LaManna, Business2Community
- Personal Branding Tactics | 5 Tips for Building Your Personal Brand – MediaNovak
- 5 Steps to Building a Powerful Personal Brand – Lindsey LaManna, Business2Community
- Three Steps To Making Giving Your Personal Branding Strategy – William Arruda, Forbes
- What It Really Means to Have a Personal Brand – Jim Joseph, Entrepreneur
Other cool stuff I'm pumped about
- Watch Dogs (Open World Gameplay Demonstration) – For video game fans
- Writing as a Form of Therapy – Incredible series launching from Dan Ericson
Previous Months of Awesome
- None yet! This is the first one
Who writes your favorite leadership books and blogs? Where do you go for personal branding tips and tricks? What tools do you use to develop yourself?
If you've got a great resource, share it with me below and maybe I'll feature it in the next issue.