Today marks the first official episode of the Ellory Wells Show. You'll hear from a few of my friends and clients, and I'll share a project I started to help me stay connected with people I need to get to know better. Plus, I'll show you how to do it too.
I'm Ellory Wells and I'm just like you. A few years ago, I had a friend who became an adversary and then my boss; 6 months later I was fired. This podcast is the result of years of study, practice and business-building efforts. I hope you'll join me!
In this episode you'll hear about:
- Project: Never Eat Alone
- How I use Asana to build relationships and stay connected
- The way I sort my new contacts so my relationships aren't left to chance
- How you can use IFTTT recipes to wish friends a happy birthday
- How to make your automated emails and autoresponders sound more personal
- Apply for an on-air coaching call with Ellory!
Want a Free Coaching Call and Be Featured on The Ellory Wells Show?
Want to ask your question and have it answered live on The Ellory Wells Show?
What you've done has gotten you where you are. Change what you're doing and you'll change your future. Click here to start your free trial.
Connect with me!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!