Why Some People Get Results and Others Don’t [EWS17]
Some people get results, others don't. But why is that? Why do some people get success while other people seem to stall, spin their wheels, and make no progress?
Today on the Ellory Wells Show, you'll hear two short clips from a coaching call I had in February. My client and I discuss why some people get results, why others don't, how you can boost self-confidence, and how successful people see the world through the lens of “action.”
Stay tuned! This one'll rock your world!
In this episode you'll hear about:
- why some people get results
- why other people never seem to get results
- how you can boost self-confidence
- a famous comedian threw-up before each show
- how successful people see the world through the lens of “action”
- Read: Taking Action – How Successful People See the World
- Read: Success Principles by Jack Canfield
- Read: My post about Jeremy Lin and the power of preparation and practice
Want a Free Coaching Call and To Be Featured on The Ellory Wells Show?
Want to ask your question and have it answered live on The Ellory Wells Show?
Want to get Better Results?
In my book Exit Strategy: The Exact Tactics to Transition from Where You Have to Be to Where You Want to Be, I go in-depth about how to be successful in starting your business and the exact step-by-step process you could take to take immediate action and make it happen. If you'd like to grab a copy of Exit Strategy, you can buy it on Amazon HERE.
Connect with me!
Don't Miss an Episode! Subscribe Below:
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and honest review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking HERE! It would be extremely helpful and I love the feedback!
Thank you in advance!